Psychology Specialists of Maine is a behavioral health practice serving adults, adolescents and couples in the greater Mid-Coast area. We are seeking an experienced and dedicated psychologists who wishes to pursue a private practice career in a group setting with an emphasis on excellence, autonomy and work-life balance. Preference given to applications who commit to a minimum caseload of 15 clients and who have experience working with couples. Day and evening hours available with full wait list.
1) Ph.D. or Psy.D. in Counseling or Clinical Psychology
2) Completion of an APA accredited internship
3) Maine license
1) Amone the HIGHEST rates of insurance reimbursement and fee for service in the area
2) A beautiful private-practice suite overlooking the Androscoggin River with four therapy rooms, workshop space, and adminstrative office.
3) Administrative support
4) An established consultation group with five psychologists with specializations in trauma, depression, anxiety, CBT, DBT, exposure therapy, biofeedback, health psychology and interpersonal therapy.
5) Free continuing education workshops in-house (up to 20 CE annually)
6) NO administrative responsibilities required
Visit our website for more information about our group practice at www.psychologyspecialistsme.com. Contact Dr. Julie Quimby at 207-607-4022 or email@example.com with questions or email cover letter and resume for consideration.
Office Location: 14 Maine Street, Suite 309, Brunswick, ME