Northern Light Acadia Hospital has an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Psychologist to join our team in Bangor, Maine!
- Perform psychological testing
- Serve as a clinical resource to our interdisciplinary care teams.
- Provide group psychotherapy to adult and adolescent patients on our inpatient psychiatric units.
- This role reports directly to the Director of Psychology Services
- Be well-trained in all aspects of the practice of psychology.
- Clinical skills should be relevant to the client population served (e.g., adult, children, adolescents, persons with chemical dependency problems)
- A high level of analytical skill and ability to structure time independently is required.
- Qualified candidates must have a Ph.D. or Psy.D. in Psychology
- Must be licensed or license eligible to practice psychology in Maine.
Why Northern Light Acadia Hospital?
- Robust Compensation and Benefits Package
- Student Loan Reimbursement Programs
- Relocation Reimbursement
- Sign on Bonus
- Flexible Schedules and Exceptional Work/Life Balance
- Generous PTO benefits
- Leadership and Teaching Opportunities
- Stipends Available for Certain Board Certifications
Northern Light Acadia Hospital, located in Bangor, Maine is an acute care, regional psychiatric teaching hospital. Acadia Hospital is the “hub” of a comprehensive behavioral health service line within Northern Light Health that serves communities throughout the state. We provide inpatient and outpatient behavioral health care for children, teens, and adults while specializing in the treatment of mental illness and substance use disorders. In addition, we offer innovative programming in the form of behavioral health home, integrated behavioral healthcare in primary care practices, general hospital psychiatry, and an extensive telepsychiatry network.
Bangor, Maine is a vibrant small city with easy access to Maine's spectacular coast, mountains, and lakes. Schools rank among New England's best and our surrounding communities are family-oriented. Nearby Universities including the University of Maine’s flagship campus being located in the neighboring town of Orono, offer opportunity for career, culture, education, sports and entertainment. Bangor serves as the regional hub for medicine, the arts, and commerce. Bangor International Airport offers direct and one-stop service to most major destinations.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact:
Kelsey Anderson, LCSW, Provider Recruiter
Phone: 207.973.5358 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org