The Edmund N. Ervin Pediatric Center (EEPC) at MaineGeneral Health, is seeking a full-time, doctoral level Child/Adolescent Psychologist to join our innovative, inter-disciplinary team. The team is dedicated to providing a full range of specialized services to children and families. You would join a team that includes developmental/behavioral pediatricians, 6 other child psychologists, clinical social workers, and occupational, physical and speech therapists.
Details and Requirements:
- Doctoral level training and experience in evaluation and treatment of children and adolescents presenting with a wide array of, behavioral, and developmental challenges, including children who have experienced trauma and neglect.
- Provide evaluations including standardized testing, both as individual psychological assessments, and as part of interdisciplinary evaluation teams.
- Training in evidence-based individual, family and group treatment for children.
- Ability to collaborate with primary care providers at MaineGeneral to support their care of children who have developmental and behavioral needs.
- Must be licensed or immediately license-eligible in Maine
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance
- Educational loan repayment
- CME allowance and days off to attend conferences
- Relocation Assistance
About the Pediatric Center
Since opening in 1958, the EEPC has provided comprehensive interdisciplinary assessments and therapeutic interventions for a range of childhood difficulties including speech, motor, emotional and behavioral. In addition to developmental assessments, our staff provides comprehensive assessments of the medical and behavioral needs of children entering temporary state protective custody. Located in Augusta, Maine’s state capital, our physicians and psychologists are very involved in programs that help develop medical and mental health policy. We have close working relationships with many academic institutions and teach undergraduate and graduate students as well as host family medicine residents from the Maine Dartmouth Family Medicine Residency Program.
Apply at: www.mainegeneral.org