Maine Behavioral Healthcare, South Portland, ME
Full Time, Day
Maine Behavioral Healthcare is seeking a Psychologist -Center for Autism and Developmental Disorders (CADD) in South Portland. The Child Psychologist will work within our growing outpatient clinic at the Center for Autism and Developmental Disorders (CADD). Primary clinical responsibilities include conducting psychological and diagnostic evaluations, analyzing and interpreting data, and completing comprehensive evaluation reports including treatment recommendations. The psychologist should have specific training and experience with assessments to diagnose Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the ADOS-2. The candidate should possess strong interpersonal and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to establish and maintain relationships with a wide range of individuals. Group or individual therapy is an option for an interested candidate, as is developing a psychology training program.
· Doctoral degree in Psychology from an APA/CPA-accredited program.
· Current licensure as a psychologist in the state of Maine (or license-eligible).
· 2+ years of post-licensure experience required.
· Strong working knowledge of the principles, methods, and procedures for diagnosis and treatment of neurodevelopmental disorders, including autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
· Prior experience in completing psychological evaluations for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder, Intellectual Disability, and other Neurodevelopmental Disorders.
· Experience evaluating children birth - five years old.
· Training in evaluation tools such as ADOS-2.
· Excellent communication and clinical writing skills.
To apply, please click here or visit www.careersatmainehealth.org.
About Maine Behavioral Healthcare
Maine Behavioral Healthcare has become a unified organization committed to providing the highest quality of care to our clients and patients. Our goal is to become Maine’s first choice for integrated behavioral healthcare and a regional and national model for the future.
With a service area covering the Greater Portland area and a large part of southern Maine, a career with Maine Behavioral Healthcare gives you the opportunity to live, work and play in one of the most beautiful areas of the country. Southern Maine offers natural beauty, four-season recreational opportunities and a wealth of historic and cultural attractions. Wherever you settle, you will have easy access to Maine’s picturesque coast and sandy beaches, and its countless mountains, lakes and rivers. Portland itself was recently named the most livable city in America by Forbes Magazine.
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.